یانه‌ی کۆکتێل
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

یانه‌یه‌کی گشتی یە.. وێڵە بەدوای هەموو شیلەیک بۆ ئێوەی هەنگ ئاسا.. هەموو جوانی یەک بۆ ئێوەی پەپوولو ئاسا

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hot wholesale Air Jordan shoes

Go down  Nûçe [Rûpel 1 ji 1]

1Hot wholesale Air Jordan shoes  Empty Hot wholesale Air Jordan shoes Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:07 am

poppycoachbags

Carmelo Anthony - the transfer Cheap Jordan shoes have been swirling, endless variety of claims. So why does Anthony want to leave Denver? According to the Palace fan- Chris Thomason news, in a recent interview, Anthony inadvertently revealed his true thoughts.
Nike Air Jordan scary,Anthony in the Nuggets on Tuesday U.S. time in first practice, about the new labor agreement is that of course, very scary, not sure who is going to happen. If you choose to opt out next summer, then I could lose tens of millions of dollars. However, Anthony also strongly denied that he now wanted to jump out ahead of time and money on contract,but, although there are losses, but money is money, and basketball is basketball, I decided it would be According to basketball to make a decision, money is not the decisive factor.
New Air Jordan Fusion bargaining agreement is likely to limit the top annual salary in 12 million U.S. dollars contract to 1400 million U.S. dollars between the Nuggets and Anthony from the existing contract terms, no matter what kind of choice, Anthony became a free agent next summer if, then Under the new collective bargaining agreement to choose the team, then the amount of the loss of Anthony four years in approximately 27 to 35 million U.S. dollars between, I am afraid this is also eager to leave the Denver Nuggets Carmelo Anthony of the important reasons. I very much hope that although employers and employees to reach a good MBT Shoes for both parties,Anthony said, we can expect what will happen, this is really scary.
Air Jordans addition to talking about money, Anthony has repeatedly stressed that he is still in basketball as the most important, as long as I stand on the court, I would not have to care about other things, basketball is the only one. But I'll still reservations If management can improve the team, and that natural is best. But whether it is gossip or criticism, I will not feel offended, I know this is NBA, so I am fully able to handle these things, for now, no one can questioned my efforts on the pitch.

Vegere jor  Nûçe [Rûpel 1 ji 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Tu nikarî bersîv bide ser mesajên li ser vê forumê.